Little gifts and stocking stuffers are great, but what I love giving most is that “wow” gift. You know…the one gift that after all is said and done makes them feel like you spent a little extra time picking out that perfect gift. I’ll admit, I’ve wanted a few of these items myself and some have been sitting in my cart for a few weeks now, so I’ve rounded them all up as my top splurge-worthy gifts of the season, and all items SHIP FREE.
- Quality cashmere gloves like C by Bloomingdale’s Ribbed Cashmere Gloves – 100% Exclusive are meant to last for years, so that’s why picking a simple style like this is perfect for gifting.
- I want this limited edition GloPRO in rose gold. It stimulates your skin’s natural healing for softer, firmer skin. If you want to save an additional $50, buy the standard white here.
- This Kate Spade Knot Bangle is made with 12K gold and includes Pavé stones. Simple yet elegant and also comes in rose gold.
- The black, white, and pink color blocking on this Kate Spade Candace Leather Bag allows you to wear it from winter through spring, and it’s 30% off.
- I love my CALPAK Ambeur Carry-On Luggage in Rose Gold – Rose/Gold. It’s lightweight, incredibly sturdy and has a built-in TSA-approved combination lock. For full size suitcase, find it here.
- I purchased my coat last year and I understand why it’s been J.Crew’s top seller for over 5 years because it’s incredibly warm. It’s available here and here.
- I’ve been seeing this T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand eveywhere on social media and I love the versatility of the interchangeable barrels. If you don’t want to take the plunge on the full set, you can buy the styling wand with just the T3 Twirl Convertible Curling Iron with Interchangeable Clip Barrel, 1.25
- Another item on my wish list. I love how these Ugg boots can be worn two ways, plus they’re 30% off.